After seeing our first lionfish here on the East End of Grand Cayman in September 2009, I caught lionfish number 10,000 on the 30th July 2017. TEN THOUSAND!. So I have caught about 3.5 lionfish every single day since September 2009, all the way up to the 30th July 2017. I cull the lionfish at work with Tortuga Divers and on my days off using my own small 17 foot Logic fishing boat. Having a … Continue reading
Hunt and dive for longer!
Great lionfish t-shirts and clothing
Top Posts & Pages
- What do lionfish eat?
- Puncture proof gloves for lionfish hunting
- How to make a lionfish container
- What eats lionfish?
- The McToob - a new lionfish container
- Lionfish invasion. How they took over the Caribbean and beyond
- Lionfish reproduction
- Save Your Breath - dive and hunt for longer!
- Lionfish polespears
- A look inside a lionfish stomach.
CNN and Reef report on the lionfish invasion
Your comments and feedback