It has taken a long time to get here, but at last I’m pleased to announce the release of my book “Save Your Breath”. Improve your air consumption. Get longer dive times.
Customers have been suggesting for years that I write this book because I’m regularly suggesting tips for how to improve their air consumption and a lot of them have really benefited, and enjoy their vacations so much more. With the help of many real life examples this book will help you improve your dive times and ensure you have a happy buddy.
Why do you need a book about how to improve your air consumption for scuba diving?
* If you regularly get back on the boat first, second, third or forth and have to wait around for all the other divers, then this book is for you.
* If you find yourself stressing out about the amount of air you use, which leads to you using more air, then this book is for you.
* If you are a relatively new diver then unless you took to this sport like a fish to water, then this book is you.
* If you dive with a camera and are back on the boat quicker than you would like, often missing out on cool things that came by late in the dive, then this book is for you.
* If you have completed dozens of dives and you are not one of the last divers back on the boat, then this book is for you.
* If when you go lionfish hunting, you find yourself back on the boat first, with your pals returning much later with many more lionfish, then this book is for you.
* Or if you just want to impress your dive guide with how much air you have left, then this is for you too!
Can you really learn how to breath less air while diving just from a book?
The methods, tips and advice I give you in this book have been tried and tested in the field by real divers. Start your vacation first back to the boat, then read this book, practice the techniques and advice, and by the end of the week you could have almost doubled your dive time. I have plenty of happy dive customers who get much better value for money from their dive packages now they can stay down much longer.
Guys – if you dive with your partner and you don’t stay down long enough to satisfy her, then you need this too!
Learn how to scuba dive for longer
As you can see this book is ideal for many divers both inexperienced or for those who have filled up many dive logs, but have not yet mastered the art of excellent air consumption.
It’s a 42 page pdf e-book download so you can read it on your laptop, tablet or phone with any PDF reader. Read it at home before your vacation, then take it with you and re-read it before your dive for last minute tips.
To get your copy just click on the blue button above or below marked “Buy here”.
Also make sure that once paypal has confirmed payment please click on the “return to merchant” button and you will then automatically be sent an e-mail from my website which will allow you to download the book.
I am convinced that this book will help you. Thank you for purchasing it and please leave comments and feedback on this article. I want to know how much longer you get from your tank of air by the end of your week’s vacation.