After seeing our first lionfish here on the East End of Grand Cayman in September 2009, I caught lionfish number 10,000 on the 30th July 2017. TEN THOUSAND!. So I have caught about 3.5 lionfish every single day since September 2009, all the way up to the 30th July 2017. I cull the lionfish at work with Tortuga Divers and on my days off using my own small 17 foot Logic fishing boat. Having a … Continue reading
Hunt and dive for longer!
Great lionfish t-shirts and clothing
Top Posts & Pages
- What eats lionfish?
- Lionfish hunting. My top 15 hunting tips
- Lionfish stings - first aid and treatment
- Lionfish reproduction
- Are lionfish poisonous?
- Lionfish facts
- What do lionfish eat?
- How to make a lionfish container
- Restaurants that serve lionfish in Grand Cayman (East End & North Side)
- How many lionfish have I caught?
CNN and Reef report on the lionfish invasion
Your comments and feedback