Before our local Department Of Environment licensed us to use spears, we used to catch lionfish with nets. Back in 2009 when lionfish first came to the east end of Grand Cayman they were smaller on average, and nets were the perfect tool to catch them. I actually caught about 470 lionfish with nets in those early years, and since then I have caught many more. For many many months originally we would just see one small … Continue reading
Hunt and dive for longer!
Great lionfish t-shirts and clothing
Top Posts & Pages
- What do lionfish eat?
- Lionfish reproduction
- What eats lionfish?
- How to make a lionfish container
- Lionfish hunting. My top 15 hunting tips
- Lionfish spines
- Nutritional value of lionfish
- Cleaning lionfish
- Restaurants that serve lionfish in Grand Cayman (East End & North Side)
- Zookeeper lionfish container
CNN and Reef report on the lionfish invasion
Your comments and feedback